Please add links to TV SHOWS via TV SHOWS FORM not MOVIE FORM.
And fill ALL fields which are there with VALID data.
Those who fail to understand this simple requirement will be punished. Linkers will be demoted then banned, non-likers will be banned right away.
PS. those who do not receive notifications for new movies and episodes and see some movies "broken" or episodes missing can thank those beautiful uploaders that cannot fill forms properly.
Hello, I've been meaning to address this issue for some time now, well I say "Issue" it's not really an Issue but something that needs to be put out there for Linkers / Uploaders too see. A lot of the time I see that Linkers / Uploads forget or can not be bothered to update there links, and by that I mean by deleting a CAM Quality link when HD or DvD Quality finally becomes available, because lately I've been coming across movies that still have CAM Quality links still available a year later when DVD / HD links have been posted. Like I said, it's not a problem for Mod's to deal with this, but it makes it a lot easier for everyone else if we can help each other, because after all Solarmovie is a "Community based site"
Thanks for understanding!
Hello fellow Solarians,
Few weeks ago we warned our users about a mandatory login change and today it happened. All login names were changed and if you are unable to login - you can check your new name [http://www.solarmovie.so/new-n...].
We also got a new feature for you. We added a reply feature, so from now on if you click on reply, the message that you're replying to and the nickname of the recipient will be quoted in your message.
And of course we nailed some nasty bugs.
Here are the facts as I know them of what I did and what I see as consequences of applying regular windows updates.
1. I installed no new software, I only upgraded windows updates, albeit for the first time in about 4 months (55 updates, most security updates).
2. I was watching my shows fine, and I do believe this includes VodLocker (my #1 choice) when I discovered that I could no longer go Full Screen with VodLocker vids. Clicking on the full screen icon is interpreted as "turn out the lights" (the screen goes dark as it would with this icon) or sometimes even as "pause."
2. Other players like PlayedTo aren't showing up at all. I can tell when a vid has been deleted as you can mouse around and watch the cursor change over the hidden "this video has been deleted..." words (typed in black so you can't see them without mousing around to watch the cursor change to find the text).
3. Other videos will expand full screen-ish. They exapnd to fill the frame within the solar main screen but do not expand as far to cover the Solar top frame, bottom frame, let alone the whole screen.
4. I can play VideoMe and AllMyVideos without issues but these are not my first choices.
5. Another issue in a few players, take ShareSix for example, I get the following error message: "Error loading player:
No playable sources found."
I know that I am completely ignorant as to which players are JW, vs. flash etc. so I may be missing something that got reset during updates.
Here is what I have done during my troubleshooting steps:
1. completely uninstalled Adobe Flash (shockwave).
2. Chrome's Plugin shockwave version is and always has been disabled.
3. Uninstalled DivX (if that player is even used for streaming from sites like this?)
Is this enough information to hopefully receive some help? Does this phenomenon look familiar to someone out there who has experience troubleshooting these issues? Other than video players, I am rather tech savvy and I feel at a loss and stoopid right now. Never mind frustrated, of course!
Thanks to any one and all for suggestions and help - I will be yours, in debt, forever!
Can someone please make a posting thread for this, and move the 2 episodes, 7.01 and 7.02 that are currently posted in the "Unknown Season" thread? There are only 2 links per ep posted thus far this season, probably because confusion over where to post season 7 links. THANK YOU SOLARMOVIE ADMINS :|
@wisps Not at all, I may not love love her but I do love her.
As for Klaus I love to hate that monster.
@Flicker2013 If you saw last week's epi you would know she does better than just stepping back from Klaus hehe Wish I could do that.
i carry a gun, so i go out of my way to avoid any contact with 'em.. i've gotten pretty good at it.. haven't had to shoot one in over forty years.. had to let a few look down the barrel of my .45 but that made 'em change their mind long enough for me to hastily withdraw [/js/jquery-bbedit/smiley/titte...][/js/jquery-bbedit/smiley/tongu...]
Just think, they are equally convinced that you are the asshole.
I don't condone waving a gun in anyone's face, unless they are threatening you and there is no other choice. [...]
Instead of "Have a nice day" Try this...
I find these contrary folks often to be quite comical, sometimes get a good laugh.
And if it escalates to violence (which I always try to avoid of course) I find that extremely entertaining. :|
PS> The reason the Solar score is so low is that the 1st solar rating when I found this was a "0.1"- I personally think that score is not even fair compared to other seriously cheesy low budget movies. It's gonna take more than 3 people scoring it better to bring up the average after that "0.1" vote.
[...] Thanks for the trance music spot, nice job :|
Thanks for the memory Motherboard, I can hear my mom telling me the same thing. Except instead of blind she said the radiation would make me sterile :| Of course back then TV's emitted a lot of radiation and would if you spent too much time sitting too close to them.